D. Joseph Auciello, Jr.
About Joe Auciello
Joe grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio as one of four children, and the only son. Joe was raised in a Catholic westside family where he learned the value of family, hard work, and accountability. He strives to exhibit those standards through the work he performs for his clients and to pass them on to his five children. Joe grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio as one of four children, and the only son. Joe was raised in a Catholic westside family where he learned the value of family, hard work, and accountability. He strives to exhibit those standards through the work he performs for his clients and to pass them on to his five children.
- University of Dayton, Bachelor of Arts
- Minors in Communication and English
- President of Phi Alpha Theta, Professional Fraternity
- Vice-President Sigma Nu, Social Fraternity
- Board Member for Christmas on Campus Council
- Vice-President of Intra-Fraternal Council
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Moot Court National Team
- Best advocate awards – Moot Court Team
Upon graduation from law school in 2004, Joe began working as an intern in the Hamilton Prosecutor Office, Hamilton County, Ohio. After passing the Ohio Bar Exam Joe began working in the Hamilton County Public Defender Office. Joe enjoyed a position as a Staff Attorney for nearly eight years before leaving the office and opening a private practice.
Upon entering private practice Joe operated his own solo practice for seven years. Joe developed a consistent approach of experience, education, and advocacy to provide top quality representation. His representation is focused on educating his clients and preparing them for possible outcomes, while vigorously striving to provide them with a winning solution.
He has worked hard to become a resource for clients seeking the best of representation in the areas of Juvenile Law, Probate, and Criminal Defense. In doing so, he has served as the:
- President of the Butler County Bar Association;
- Served as a Butler County Board of Trustee Member since 2015;
- Served as a member of the Juvenile Law Committee;
- Served as a member of the Criminal Defense Law Committee;
- Organized seminars for attorneys, created legal education opportunities for members of the legal community;
In 2020, he partnered with an attorney who shares his vision for aggressive and ethical client-centered representation, Jeremy Evans, in an effort to expand his reach and influence in the community and provide a high standard for representation in Butler County and the surrounding area counties, including Hamilton, Warren, Montgomery, Clermont, Preble, and others. If you are looking for a strategic, experienced, ethical, thorough and extremely competitive attorney to educate and represent you on every aspect of your case, contact Auciello and Evans Law today.